News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Red Cross "Corporate" Award

Dieter3

Just got this one, pretty good condition. The box is really nice, a few small abrasions. The frame is in great shape as is the background. The medallion has some tarnishing, and light wear (maybe from cleaning?). Ribbon is nice, a few small flaws, but intact.

IMG_9920.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a silver version, pretty nice condition overall. Came with a silver merit lapel device, but I don't think it is supposed to have this. This particular one lacks the kanji for "silver" - unlike the one above that does have the kanji for "gold" on the lid. This is also a black case with silver writing, vs. greenish with gold writing. I don't know if this is the norm, or if there is some separation manufacturing style due to time??

1d.jpg

Edited by Dieter3

• 8 months later...

New arrival, Gold Order with lapel pin, and the original box for the pin! It's kind of hard to see, but the box has a faint red stamp of the kanji "金" for gold. Pretty good shape overall, I did not know the little box was even present until it arrived, a pleasant surprise!

post-6375-054028400 1295230892_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...