News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Third Reich Collector Stamps?

Does anyone know if these are actual postage stamps or are the stamps for children to collect as a series to show loyalty to the Third Reich?

Bob

Actual postage stamps. That's a terrific set too. There are several more nice ones out there. Shame is that the only ones you tend to see the vast majority of the time, at least in my experience are the Hitler head ones. I'd eventually love a set like this plus the others that are out there.

Many thanks for sharing these!beer.gif

Dancheers.gif

Well, got motived to look through a stamp collection my father gave me before he passed away. It's a whole briefcase full that he got at some point along the way. Was hoping perhaps there were some of these type stamps in there. Sadly just more of the Hitler heads, a feldpost one with eagle/swaz, and a few with a bigger swaz. Just have to start keeping my eyes out and about to see if I can locate some of the type you have. Lots of action on those. Good news is I did find a ton of full and partial sets of Soviet stamp series so was quite happy about that!jumping.gifjumping.gif

Dancheers.gif