News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi guys, what do you think about this nice badge, from which decade is it? 1920's? 1930's? I believe it is silver, some small hallmark is hidden by the pin.

Edited by Theodor

Very nice Theodor! I don't recall seeing a cased 'wing' as you will, like that before. No doubt at all that it is from the Juncker factory, 1930's. Do you have any other other information about it?

ERIC

Thank you! The hallmark is just 800 for the silver, I think. Can not be seen very clear. For now no known history, but there might be some clue from the collector friend who used to own it, lets hope he will find the information!

I had some luck tracing it back! The man who sold it to me, got it years ago from another collector whom I know! And that other collector told me, that he got it directly from the family of the original owner. It was given to the person when he traveled to Germany, he went there for the delivery of Junkers aircraft, he was a technician in the Air Force. From here on, I will try to find out what exactly was the position in the Air Force of that man, possibly when he went to Germany.

Edited by Theodor

I had some luck tracing it back! The man who sold it to me, got it years ago from another collector whom I know! And that other collector told me, that he got it directly from the family of the original owner. It was given to the person when he traveled to Germany, he went there for the delivery of Junkers aircraft, he was a technician in the Air Force. From here on, I will try to find out what exactly was the position in the Air Force of that man, possibly when he went to Germany.

Please keep us posted Theodor!

ERIC