News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I bought this ribbon bar from a forum member, (hope he dont mind I borrow his pic :) )

First ribbon is EK II , SEHO , HEK, but then ??? my thought was the Bavarian "Sanitets Kreuz für Heimat" a Bulgarian ? and last ??? TR Red Cross ?

When I get it I will post better pics but I thought I could give you a teaser first :rolleyes:

Christer

post-3473-009747300 1287952827_thumb.jpg

post-3473-034311300 1287952845_thumb.jpg

Hi all, here is some better pics of this mysterious ribbonbar

If number four is the Bavarian Sanitets Cross for home service , and no five is Bulgarian Bravery I lean towards Finnish Bravery 1918 ? on last place

The question is , was he a Bavarian ? There isn´t that many Bavarians with SEHO listed.....

A interesting one :rolleyes:

Christer

post-3473-002349500 1288528983_thumb.jpg

post-3473-084158500 1288529047_thumb.jpg

Hi all, here is some better pics of this mysterious ribbonbar

If number four is the Bavarian Sanitets Cross for home service , and no five is Bulgarian Bravery I lean towards Finnish Bravery 1918 ? on last place

The question is , was he a Bavarian ? There isn´t that many Bavarians with SEHO listed.....

A interesting one :rolleyes:

Christer

The winner for sure was from Sax-Coburg-Gotha.

In 1920 Saxen-Coburg-Gotha became a part of Bavaria. Under the circumstances can be explained presence of the the Bavarian Red Cross medal, which was founded in 1924.

Edited by Sergio