News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Iraqi Sword I bought for $180.00 in Iraq

Guest IMHF

post-3626-049499100 1291352590_thumb.jpg

I am currently serving my 4th tour here in Iraq and I am always looking to buy new Iraqi Military relics for my Iraqi Militaria collection. Well I just came across an Iraqi Officers sword that I bought for $180.00. The sword has some wear on it and some parts are missing but I will not complain becuse I picked it up very cheap.

-The handel is cracked

-1x of the rings for mounting is missing

-Missing brown leather mounting strap

The sword was manufactured by WKC Solingen in Germany.

Thank you for Viewing

Lorenzo

Edited by IMHF

wow. I love the blade. great buy!!! Wish I could get a proper sword for my collection at that amount! lucky you :-)
    Thank you very much, I was shocked to see the sword hanging up on the wall. When I looked at the sword and saw the Eagle on it I grabbed it and said how much. The price started off at $200.00 then I bought it for $180.00, I am very happy with it;) Lorenzo Edited by IMHF

A great item, and an amazing bargain! Congrats :cheers:

I wouldnt worry at all with regqrds to the missing peices and small crack - its from a great maker and at that price who could complain?!

All the best

Dan

Dan

Thank you for viewing, and you are right the sword should stay in its original condition. I would like to find a leather strap for mounting it and another original ring for it.

Thank you

Lorenzo

Dan

Thank you for viewing, and you are right the sword should stay in its original condition. I would like to find a leather strap for mounting it and another original ring for it.

Thank you

Lorenzo

Dear Lorenzo:

This is a very interesting sword. I am certain that WKC can help you regarding the missing parts. They have a shop on-line. They might even be able to tell you when they had the contract for this sword.

Stay safe and have a good tour.

Best regards,

"SPM"

• 6 years later...