News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Replacement Hammer & Sickle for OGPW's

Hi all,

Just got to wondering about something due to my latest acquisition. How hard is it to find replacement Hammer & Sickle devices for OGPW that are missing them? And are they only available in brass or can original or remake gold ones be found? What are the price ranges you've seen for those in gold (if any) and those in brass or other materials?

It's the kind of thing that until you need one you really don't think much about it. But suddenly it becomes very important. I myself have only seen the following examples. The first set is the best one of the two in my opinion... much more detailed and close to the originals:

post-873-052921800 1291813542_thumb.jpg

post-873-093465800 1291813553_thumb.jpg

And this set which seems much cruder and less detailed... plus does not seem to have the prongs on the back for attachment to the OGPW.

post-873-077620700 1291813912_thumb.jpg

post-873-011545100 1291813932_thumb.jpg

Just would be interested to know what is available out there and for roughly how much. beer.gif

Dan cheers.gif

Dan if I were you I would go for brass one from cap stars, as veterans done long time ago. You can find gold made ones, but the problem with that you need to research and find exactly the same H&S

:speechless: