News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Research help request from a family member

I received this PM from Irene cooper of Great Britain.

Since I am not an Expert in this field WW2 German. Could our members please help. Thanks Captain Albert

Hello,

This is my first letter to the Military Interest Forum and i hope that you don't mind me writing to you?

I am researching my family tree and have come across two photograph's on my uncles that served in the Luftwaffen Air Force in Germany.

Alwin Alfred Geppert bn 15 July 1917 in Korsenz and his brother Erwin Georg Geppert bn 19 November 1919 in Korsenz..

I would like to know were i could find out any more information about them, please?

Kind Regards,

Irene Cooper.

I received this PM from Irene cooper of Great Britain.

Since I am not an Expert in this field WW2 German. Could our members please help. Thanks Captain Albert

Hello,

This is my first letter to the Military Interest Forum and i hope that you don't mind me writing to you?

I am researching my family tree and have come across two photograph's on my uncles that served in the Luftwaffen Air Force in Germany.

Alwin Alfred Geppert bn 15 July 1917 in Korsenz and his brother Erwin Georg Geppert bn 19 November 1919 in Korsenz..

I would like to know were i could find out any more information about them, please?

Kind Regards,

Irene Cooper.

Here is the link to the English page for a family-member-tracing-request:

click on "Information" first

http://www.dd-wast.de/frame_e.htm

Edited by Naxos