News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Ordens der bayerischen Tapferkeits Medaille

Hi Jens,

I have the Ehrenbuch downloaded, but the 1922 list I cannot seem to get to work?

Thanks

Chris

Moin Chris,

uppps: Trefferliste - DigiBib :: Digitale Bibliothek ... but that was just a link to a list from 1922,

so I think als informations (from this 1922 list) are in the book from 1928: Datei:Bayerns goldenes Ehrenbuch 1914-1918.djvu – GenWiki

Best regards, ;)

Jens

Edited by KIR

Hi,

Still does not work as a link.

I know there was a Verein magazine and newspaper that came out during the interwar period, although the Ehrenbuch has the citations, i was hopng to find out what jobs/careers some of them awardees had after the war.

Best

Chis

.... Still does not work as a link.

... arggh - I don't know why it doesn't work! banger.gif Anyway, it's not so important!

I hope this link is ok: OPACplus

search for: Die Tapferkeitsmedaille

You can order copies from the,but you have to pay for: subito - Document Delivery Service - ... and it takes some time! 2014.gif

Datei:Bayerns goldenes Ehrenbuch 1914-1918.djvu – GenWiki

Edited by KIR