News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

A South African WW2 N.M.C. uniform

As part of the annual gathering at the SA National Museum of Military History, which is scheduled on 30 and 31 July 2011, I intend displaying Private Masemula's Military Medal and other Native Military Corps related militaria.

This is the mannequin that I have prepared.

I will post photographs after the display.

Regards,

Will

http://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_07_2011/post-3034-0-76440200-1311751244.jpghttp://gmic.co.uk/uploads/monthly_07_2011/post-3034-0-96565900-1311751247.jpg

The South African WW2 polo helmet with NMC unofficial badge.

These are great photos all on their own and I'm sure there will be many members who will look forward to your photos of the display from 30/31 July.

Needless to say that I will be among those eagerly awaiting those images.

Regards

Brian

• 9 years later...

Hello sabrigade,

Despite the fact that the last post in here was nine years ago, I do have a little bit of hope that you'll respond.

That being said, I have a question about the cloth shoulder title. What uniform would the shoulder title be put on, and is it for special occasions?