News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

General Tinnie Database

...I know it's bad form to talk money.....but...it would have to be a very special tinnie for me to consider buying it in the UK....the prices that get asked here are mental....I recently saw a SA tinnie being sold at ?145.00...let's say in condition 3- ....I had bought the same SA tinnie, in condition 1-, for about 40 Euros....

...I know I will never ever be able to collect all the SA tinnies that are featured in Tieste....I will be quite happy with a select gathering of the best that I can find from time to time...plus, like all collectors, regardless of what it is that is collected, I have a highly desired 'wish-list' that I'd like to see fulfilled before I turn to dust...something to pass on to baby Claymore...

...it is strange that non-swastika tinnies are quite so popular...I see them quite often, but they do nothing for me...one man's "hooray" is another man's "yawn"....

...and as I'm also not a fan of insomnia, 'tis time to say G'night!...

PS....got new SA on the way...keep watching!

• Replies 1.4k
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

very nice tinnies, I noticed that this thread is a few months old with very few replies. I would think that there are more people who have some tinies in thier collection. I don't specifically collect them but do pick one up every now and then. Here are a few of the ones I have pick up over the years.

Edited by armybrat43

• 2 weeks later...

Just been backtracking this thread to see whats been posted, to save duplication,as I can't even keep track of what I've posted, never mind the rest!

Oldenburg

• 1 month later...