News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Request for help re: a small vets collection of 3rd Reich items

Hi all. A friend has sent me over pics of a small grouping of items he got from the estate of a veteran who had brought them back from the war. They all look good to me, but always better to have more eyes checking them out in case I've missed something.

I've ID'd them... I think I got them all but again hoping for confirmations. Also, I've been trying to work out value ranges on each piece as well but have to base it mostly on dealer prices on the web as again I haven't been to shows or shops for longer than I can even remember.

Anyhow, as always any and all assistance would be deeply appreciated. Please feel free to correct me on anything I've gotten wrong... some of these things I was never into and when looking them up, got several names for some of them... so please fire away as I want to be correct in all this.

1936 National Youth Meeting Victors Badge: