News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Lenin, Red Banner and Patriotic War

The orders came from different manufacturers, so they all differ. For all the freshmen complaining about the Red Banner #6 I can only advise to read some books first. Some shapes might be off because of the scanner. Enjoy the good stuff.

Scan9.jpg

Edited by Mogul

Red Banner screw CCCP with 6th awarding ????

What is the serial number of the 6th awarding reverse?

See http://www.mondvor.narod.ru/ORBan8.htm

best reagrds

Andreas

These were built with a purpose of wearing them on the parade as a substitute for the original. Check out the archive footage. When I saw it the first time, I thought It was a fake, but I received a good history lesson on how the government was preparing for the parade and what was arranged for this occasion. This piece is very rare, I've seen a few in Europe and they came with the 6th awarding on the suspension as a set. I don't know for sure, but the same thing applies to the 5th awarding, but who knows, I've never seen one in real life, so I can't make any assumptions, I only comment on things that I personally held and had a closer look. I don't think that it's possible to get one of these today.

Edited by Mogul

You shouldn't believe everything people tell you, Mogul... This one too is not what it purports to be.

Plus, this thing came from here http://www.coinhirsch.de/ years ago. I might look and find the original document. These guys don't sell fakes.

Yes, numismatists know everything about faleristic items... :unsure:

They used to have a serious rack of militaria back in the days, but I guess they don't do it anymore.

Red Banner screw CCCP with 6th awarding ????

What is the serial number of the 6th awarding reverse?

See http://www.mondvor.narod.ru/ORBan8.htm

best reagrds

Andreas

You shouldn't believe everything people tell you, Mogul... This one too is not what it purports to be.

Yes, numismatists know everything about faleristic items... :unsure:

Guys, we are not going to change his mind. If he agrees, then his whole collection becomes fake. I bet Mogul bought most of this from one dishonest dealer, who took him to cleaners. These kind of things happen a lot to a novice collectors. You trust someone, and he stuffs you with all these fakes. YOU CAN ONLY TRUST YOUR OWN EYES!!! LEARN THE SUBJECT. IT'S YOUR OWN MONEY AT RISK.

Guys, we are not going to change his mind. If he agrees, then his whole collection becomes fake. I bet Mogul bought most of this from one dishonest dealer, who took him to cleaners. These kind of things happen a lot to a novice collectors. You trust someone, and he stuffs you with all these fakes. YOU CAN ONLY TRUST YOUR OWN EYES!!! LEARN THE SUBJECT. IT'S YOUR OWN MONEY AT RISK.

1. I'm not selling.

2. I know my stuff well enough. If I don't know something - I ask. I always consult my jeweler, he knows when something is new or old, it's very easy!

3. I bought most of these from auction houses and from a few art & antique dealers that value their reputation. Some orders came from the families that didn't know what to do with them after their fathers/grandfathers passed away. Rare stuff always shows up in art & antique stores all over the world.

If somebody thinks that my stuff is fake, he should read more books. Pieces like that don't come up often, so you might have no experience. A few words about #6 - it's not an order, it's a substitute, check out the archive footage and you'll see the same pieces. Think before you comment.

Edited by Mogul