News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I remember having one of these plaques in the dim and distant past, for one of the S-Boot flotillas that operated in the Mediterranean. Don't see them around much these days .

You'd need much better pics for sound opinions on the full size badge. The mini looks nice too, again you don't see the larger S-Boot minis so often now.

I remember having one of these plaques in the dim and distant past, for one of the S-Boot flotillas that operated in the Mediterranean. Don't see them around much these days .

You'd need much better pics for sound opinions on the full size badge. The mini looks nice too, again you don't see the larger S-Boot minis so often now.

Thanks for the reply Gordon,this plaque is 3rd. u boat flotilla that was operating in the.Med.Ibeleive they were wiped out ,or were amalgamated into another unit.The 1st pat.badge is a schwerin in mintcondition, the min. is unmarked i picked it up in Camden Passage for 20 pounds.Iam working on the photo.si have much better pictures but i am having probs.reducing the size.

best regards Mike.

Thanks for the reply Gordon,this plaque is 3rd. u boat flotilla that was operating in the.Med.Ibeleive they were wiped out ,or were amalgamated into another unit.The 1st pat.badge is a schwerin in mintcondition, the min. is unmarked i picked it up in Camden Passage for 20 pounds.Iam working on the photo.si have much better pictures but i am having probs.reducing the size.

best regards Mike.

Perhaps you could enlighten me on the history of the 3rd u.boat flotilla,Gordon i would be very gratefull.

regards Mike.

• 3 weeks later...

Perhaps you could enlighten me on the history of the 3rd u.boat flotilla,Gordon i would be very gratefull.

regards Mike.

I have seen recently on Fallen Eagle website, similar plaque for sale at 325 pounds.In fact it is identical,still hoping someone can enlighten me on origin. Regards Mike.