News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hot News from Manufacturers of Fakes

JapanX

I have seen those on some Chinese sites... did they already make it on ebay?

Speaking of ebay, I have noticed a lot of people bidding on those "copper" made fakes. Not sure why, unless it is mostly shill bidders or to build up feedback from Chinese sellers. Saw this one guy selling coins and he had about 200 of his feedbacks from Chinese bidders all with 1 or 0 feedback ha..

I have seen those on some Chinese sites... did they already make it on ebay?

I saw them only on Chinese and Japanese auctions ...

We should expect them pretty soon on eBay ;)

Speaking of ebay, I have noticed a lot of people bidding on those "copper" made fakes. Not sure why, unless it is mostly shill bidders or to build up feedback from Chinese sellers. Saw this one guy selling coins and he had about 200 of his feedbacks from Chinese bidders all with 1 or 0 feedback ha..

Yep, typical reputation building ;)

It must be boring to death :whistle:

I actually reported the guy to ebay, but they told me I must call them to explain why since writing it was not enough. It seems they turn a blind eye as they still make money on those sales even to build up a fake feedback. All in all, caveat emptor.

Looking at the medal, it is probably plated silver or uses a silver like metal. It has paint enamel judging by how the paint runs before it dried and the paint sinking in to the detail. Made out of a mold in one piece.