News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

The Nazi view of Freemasonry

Mike

Guest Rick Research

Tch. I had always assumed that the Nazi objection to Freemasonry was their same objection to Catholicism-- hatred for any perceived loyalty beyond the nation and thus outside their domination.

This is just all the same rug chewing world Jewish conspiracy bilge they apparently slapped on EVERYTHING.

You're right Rick ...but luckily we know what this is , but back then I bet many (uninformed and uneducated) people believed this trash. I wish I could read it though ..I'd like to see the angle they took.

It's really interesting looking at even the WW2 prop leaflets and judging them by todays standards

It is amazing how powerful Nazi propaganda was, it even had serious knock on affect within the England. As a consequence of this it is my belief Freemasonry went into a dark age, which was handled very badly here under Grand Lodge and has led to the wacko conspiracy theory, anti Masonic tide that now is unfortunately quite pervasive in society. I think UGLE is doing a fine job of repairing that damage but it is a slow process.

Hi Tom , What is "UGLE" ?

The United Grand Lodge of England - the governing body of Freemasonry in England and Wales. Scotland and Ireland have their own respective Grand lodges.

WM5806

Is that picture in Post #7 a KT Lodge ? ..I've never seen anything like that over here.

They had quite a selection of items to display after they sacked the temple on Jersey ...were any of the items returned to the Lodge after the War ? I have a picture where they displayed the "siezed" artifacts from the Islands ...I'll try to dig it out.

Is that picture in Post #7 a KT Lodge ? ..I've never seen anything like that over here

Hi Mike

Hot sure if it's KT or what it might be. Although I am not in that degree, I can recognise the columns from a Craft (Blue) Lodge and the monogram on the cube in the centre of the floor is used in the Red Cross of Constantine degree. It may be the 'normal' lay out for a German Lodge? Perhaps another viewer can help here?

Regards

WM5806

I've had this for years ..but unfortunately I can't read German. Maybe a fellow collector could give us an idea of what it says.

Long way around but it should work.

Scan the text into a word or Rich text document. Copy a block of text and past it into the translator here:

http://world.altavista.com/tr

This is what I do when approving foreign Websites for inclusion on our Website.

Mike