News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Wien 41 Mine Detector

Hi All

I have just managed to obtain one of these in the transit case. Unfortunately it does not include the search head. I'm looking for pics of a complete set, particularly from a private collection. (I've seen the ones at WHA & the like) I'm also interested to see if there is a bag that the search head & poles goes into. The few pics I have seen of sets do not show it, so 1) it doesn't exist, or 2) troops simply "lost" it. Does anyone happen to have a search head for sale??

Pics of my one at http://fieldgear.org/pioneer.htm Any help appreciated as always!!

Best,.>Rob

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!! Welcome to the forum. Sorry to take so long to reply. Anyway, I cannot really access that link. Can you please post a couple of the pics here? Posting is free. I would love to see what you have there?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Sorry this has taken a while to upload some pics... Been away.

Anyway, here are some pics of bothe the Wien41 detector & the transit crate.

Enjoy!!

Best,.>Rob

PS I need help finding the search coil & poles... Anyone?