News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Let's see your daggers, swords etc.

Tony

• Replies 86
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bil44

And some of his pals.......

...so who's showing off now, eh?! seriously good stuff there Robin, some of which i've seen elsewhere!

Bill cheers.gif

• 3 years later...

Thought I would revive and refresh this excellent thread by posting my only mini-dagger: a Heer produced by Eickhorn with the squirrel proofmark logo used from 1941-1944 etched onto the reverse side of the blade. The detail is quite nice, with all of the silvering present. The overall length is approcimately 19.5 cm.

Interesting is that the grip is made from a sort of translucent-type of material that I have not seen before.

Even more interesting is the 1939 Knight's Cross/Iron Cross etched into the obverse top of the blade, which leads me to think that the original recipient/owner may have been a KC recipient, perhaps? Unfortunately, there is no way to know for sure, unless one of the dagger experts out there has some knowledge of this kind of marking on miniature Third Reich miniature daggers. Comments and feedback will be appreciated.

Regards,

John