News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I can't remember the name of this order!

Jeff, Often called Serbian/Yugoslav Order of St. Andrew or varients [for charitable work or for those wounded in war, or .....maybe for a contribution of money for good works]. Most sources say unofficial but 'tolerated' by former royalist govts, some say founded in exile by an organization under Peter II's 'patronage.' Ribbon usually like your example. Dragomir probably knows more accurate information.

Edited by 922F

Pour mes amis!

Once mentioned, Dragomir replies> This is the 2nd Class Cross of the Charitable Foundation of St. Andrew the First Called Apostle, founded in London exile during II WW by Yugoslavian Queen Marie (Dowager of Queen Aleksandar I and mother of King Peter II). The Cross was awarded in three classes (1st Class worn from necklet, 2nd Class as pictured, and 3rd Class, which is basically same, only not gilt).

Dragomir