News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

EK w/bag

Guest Darrell

Ralph ... very nice.

Never heard of that maker before, it doesn't appear to be on the list of "known" manufacturer's. Too bad the cross wasn't numbered, we may have identified one of the unknown makers :beer:

Hey Ralph,

A nice score mate !! Perfectly genuine orange packet, of the examples (numerous) I know of and own it tends to be of this maker.

Packets with this exact desigantion are also encountered in your more common blue, namely with the maker Deumer on them to date as a note, although they should be in this instance be considered more generally as 'generic', than perhaps attributed to certain makers at this stage.

Bob,

This desigantion is my favourite type, I love the numerals on these. I think one of mine like this is a K&Q, you have a very nice 'non standard' maker mark there, so far as to say less often encoutered with these letter proportions for this makers mark......but it is encountered and found on other packets and other more mundane common fraktur designated EK packets.

You find at least 5 versions/variations of maker marks, abbreviated, styles etc etc etc on most maker marks.......just a sad little hobby of mine collateing these and desigantions on all paper packets.

I really do love those numerals, very en vogue with a par to the rest of the world rather than Nazi latin, Nazi fraktur styles or just classic fraktur (gothic in other words)

Two very nice packets !!

Kr

Marcus