News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

EK2 1914 mmWE

Where do you find a USB Microscope?

Chris,

You are down South, check out your NETTOs down there, it was a promotion item I think for kids going back to school in summer, can pick you one up if there are any left as they are now reduced to €20.

Jock:)

Thanks for that Jock, I'm not a million miles from a Netto. I'll have a look. I really struggle to take decent close up photos and yours look spot on.

Glen,

It was Netto Germany, but I can have a look for you too, I am not sure of the normal retail price, maybe these things are much cheaper now?

It was there so I bought it but you may find something similar online for less?

I will have a look tomorrow if any are left as €20 is not bad?

Just to be clear you will not fit a whole award in but for ring stamps and detail on photos I have found it useful.

Jock:)

Thanks Jock but don't worry. Started searching for one having seen your results and managed to get one from my local electronic place for £25. Will be posting some results when I've got the hang of it but thanks a lot for the offer mate.