News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Swedish Korean War Group

Does anyone else have a Swedish Korean War medal group in their collection. I have this group to a guy who was security at the Swedish Hospital. He served in several Un Missions as well as Korea. Shaun

Feel free to post any other medal related papers. Usually if there is a document with a name it gets thrown away before selling medals and related stuff. So Swedish Korea groups are rare, documented ones are even rarer. My two groups are "only" medals and orders.

As you can see the plaque is named. Included with group is award letter in Swedish and all his IDs for his UN deployments. He retired as a senior police officer and his police badges many sports medals etc are included.

• 2 weeks later...

Cool group. Would he also be now entitled to the Korean Defense medal?

He passed away in Tonga a few years ago. Will leave as is. Will put whole group together and display some way very rare I think will all the documents.