News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

EK 1 and 2 Document with Pilot Badge Doc

Despite the condition of the Pilots Badge citation it is still a nice set. These aircrew would of been very vulnerable to ground fire in their Henschel 126 aircraft. I have an early war EK II & I set to a flight member who flew in 4.(H)/23 and 4.(H)/31 so it looks like these men really earned their pay so to speak.

Unfortunately, and as I am sure that you are aware, that the condition of the Pilots Badge has a huge impact on the price even to the extent that people will leave the group alone regardless of value to enable them to get a set in better condition even though the Pilots Badge is a nice early war dated example.

As for value I would say that around $200-230 is a fair one although don't be surprised if you need to reduce it further.