News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

US Marine Grouping

My last few posts of items that I have found weren't very interesting. This grouping is all gear. But I will be speaking with the son this week. I will definately need assistance with the ensuing research. I want to put together a shadow box of medals and ribbons and give it to the son. If there is any interest in seeing the seabag let me know i will add pics of the tactical unit markings. I hope to learn and share from this with the forum.

I guess I should try to obtain his serial number and DOB, would anything else be helpful for researching?

Many thanks.

Edited by jonsey2001

The best way to know about his entire career and awards is to obtain his service record from St. Louis. It will cost around $75 and I can suggest a professional research who can get fast. If you work directly with St. Louis it will take about 6 months. PM me if I cna help.