News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Here is my Moral Dilema....

The ribbon that came with the Group.... at some stage, somewhere, the recipient or his family decided to sew the miniature upside down onto the ribbon.

Maybe at the time the man was 90, no longer so clear in the head and he did it for a reunion... god knows why....

I am torn between removing it and giving the medal its ribbon back... or leaving it "because thats the way it came"....

Having said that... if the man had "improved" his award by a coat of cheap gold paint.... I would not have a problem thinking "That was a silly idea of his!" and removing it....

so....

1) Remove it and the planets will be realigned in the corret order with one little cut...

2) Leave it and have a pice that has been played with for a bizar reason unknown to anyone alive today... and spend the next 10 years looking for an original piece of ribbon....

I am really on a fence here as I see both sides of the argument....