News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Check out this bar on Ebay.de . It makes you wonder why a faker would have two Prussian War Ais Crosses on the bar :shame:

:beer: Hi Chris, Also I notice his EK II has a combatant ribbon!! and to further spoil the effect he mounted a Hungarian Commemorative Medal for Combatant instead of Non-Com to go with the Hindenburg Non-Com and the two Prussian War Help Crosses, probably because he couldnt get his grubby paws on the Hungarian Non-Com Commemorative.

Kev in Deva :cheers:

Edited by Kev in Deva

Hi Chris,

yeah..i spotted them and burst out laughing...i mean "really'!

How can a HK be before a Freidrich August cross? and why is the austrian commemorative medal up there?? not to mention the FAM silver and Bronze...way down the line...hee hee

These two are just far too easy to spot...

Cheers

Paul

Guest Rick Research

The :angry: part is that apparently every REAL normal 3 or 4 medal bar on the Continent is obviously being swept up for slaughtering to produce these grotesque "Manfred von Richthofen as an ex-Gefreiter" type nonsense bars.

Still, it is a "happy" day for BOTH parties when criminals and morons meet and happily transact commerce with each other.

Someday, the rarest medal bar of all may be

The Last Surviving EK2 1914 and Hindenburg Cross X Pair left on the planet....

:speechless1::speechless::speechless1::banger::speechless1:

It's a pity that all the smaller bars are being smashed to bits just to make these 'frack-enstien' bars. Think of all that history, just destroyed for a few bucks, DESPITE the fact they'd probably get more if they sold the original bars seperatly. Sad, really.

Sam.