News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Körting & Mathiesen Camouflage Helmet

K&M  Röchling- Stahlwerke in Völklingen lot 200. also note the forward location of the vents on this size 68 helmet for placement of a stirnpanzer if needed. The camouflage grün,ockergelb and rostbraun is leinöl gemischt tarnpasten. total weight of this scarce helmet is 1316 gms.

I've never had a K&M before I hope you gents like it and pictures of the electrical engineering facilities.

Eric

P9033839 (2).jpg

P9033841 (2).jpg

P9033842 (2).jpg

P9033844 (2).jpg

P9033845 (2).jpg

599D0001.JPG

kandem-fabrik-komplex (2).jpg

Körting & Mathiesen AG Leipzig-Leutzsch (2).jpg

Great I'd probably get knifed by a couple of squatters, it's just a mostly empty admin. corner the rest is gone I think. Interesting company check out the families and their association with the inventor Heinrich Beck. One thing leads to another, it's interesting.

Cheers

Very sharp Chip, yes I know the seller showed a picture of the marker mark off another helm I'm not born yesterday,its the first thing I noticed but it's there chum. He probably found it hard to photograph, like me. Mark's photography is worse than mine lol!

Eric

P9083854.JPG

$_12 - Copy.JPG