News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I have a document to Kriegsfreiwillige Blumenhain ...

The name is extremely difficult to locate or find the origins of.... in ancestry there is a single person named Blumenhain....

I do not have a first name...

Does anyone have an idea about the origin of the name?

Thanks

Chris

33 minutes ago, dedehansen said:

Hi Chris, unusual name

http://www.verwandt.de/karten/absolut/blumenhain.html

Kind regards

Andreas

Even there the Blumenhain refered to is the name of a flower shop..., so no living people named Blumenhain anywhere.

I have an EK Document to a Kriegsfreiwilliger Blumenhain, no first name.

a Berthold Blumenhain from Berlin was wounded in 1918, and deported and murdered in 1941. The document is III A.K., from Berlin.

Ancestry shown a single Blumenhain family in Berlin, the father born about 1859, dying 1905.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say my document is probably to Berthold Blumenhain.

Hi Andreas,

I think the Verwandt site has picked up a querschläger, I don't find a real Person with the name in Germany. There is a florist, a bed and breakfast, an oldage home, all using the Blumenhain as 2Flower grove"... but no telefone number for a Person ? :-(