News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Help finding book on Kriegsmarine epaulets

Hi everyone! I'm doing  research on Kriegsmarine epaulets. I found this page on a set of Kriegsmarine Lieutenant Zur See epaulets and I would like to find the title and author of that book. Any guesses? I've tried searching the image on google, as well as random phrases of the page to see what will pop up....nothing. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Kriegs epaulets (1).jpg

That looks like one of the books out of the John Angolia series on the KM.  I do not have this series.  I only have Heer and Luftwaffe.  "Uniforms and Traditions of the Kriegsmarine."  It is out of print, but still available online.  Even used copies demand a premium.  I'd keep an eye on Ebay.  

https://www.google.com/search?q=Angolia,+Kriegsmarine&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjIm821qvnNAhVEJx4KHa76BbMQ_AUICCgB&biw=1366&bih=599