News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Lippe Detmold WW1 Noncombatant Trio

what do you gents think of it's value ?nd the ability to re-ribbon the lippe detmold cross???

Thanks in advance,

Kind regards,

Jacky

Hmmmm, I?m not sure that I understood your question in the correct way... :unsure:

The cross, you showed us, is a pinback-cross, of course without ribbon.

I introduced this "Honor corss for heroic deeds" in this forum some time ago.

-> LINK <-

Do you have some pics from the cross? There exist some fakes and it?s not very cheap.

Greetings

Solomon

Dear Solomon,

I meant that my cros was the middle one,

I'm missing the ribbon for it and wondering about its value....

IPB Image

This is the picture to be found when clicking on your link... Thanks for the link.

Also the other medal was a bavrian military merit CROSS (either 1st or 3rd class) with swords.

Concerning the pictures, I will have to wait for them.....

If I get them, they will be posted here.

Could you give me a hint for their values

Also how much it would cost to have a ribbon for the lippe detmold war merit cross 2nd class???

Thanks in advance.

Dear Solomon,

I meant that my cros was the middle one,

[...]

Also how much it would cost to have a ribbon for the lippe detmold war merit cross 2nd class???

Thanks in advance.

Ah, I misunderstood you. The picture you showed is the rare "Honor cross for heroic deeds".

There you can read "F?r heldenm?tige Tat" on the front of the cross.

You mean the war-merit-cross Lippe Detmold...it?s value is about 50-70 EURO (about 60-90 USD) without the ribbon.

The original ribbon is quite hard to find...I searched some months to complete my three war merit crosses (I have also two on a ribbon bar).

An original ribbon (for combatants) may cost about 10-15 EURO (12-20 USD)...the original ribbon for non-combatants (white center) costs even more.

I hope, I helped you... :blush:

Greetings

Solomon

By the way, the bavarian cross you are looking for, should be the military merit cross 3th class with swords.

I found a picture at www.weitze.net .

If this is correct, the value should be about 40 EURO (about 50 USD) without ribbon.

Greetings

Solomon

I'm sorry to put these pictures here, but the seller wants a quick answer from me.

And solomon, I got an email that your mailbox is currently full.... sorry to have flooded your box :S

And putting up a thread seems to take quite a long way...

The admin may remove them and put them in an appropriate place.

I would like to have your opinion on their value and originality.....

War merit cross lippe detmold

*no ribbon*

I'm sorry to put these pictures here, but the seller wants a quick answer from me.

And solomon, I got an email that your mailbox is currently full.... sorry to have flooded your box :S

And putting up a thread seems to take quite a long way...

The admin may remove them and put them in an appropriate place.

I would like to have your opinion on their value and originality.....

War merit cross lippe detmold

*no ribbon*

Hmm, strange...my mailbox isn?t full...I accept emails up to 4 MB...anyway, all items look very well and there is nothing to worry about.

Values (IMO):

War merit cross Lippe-Detmold = about 40,- EUR (because of the missing ribbon)

Friedrich August medal = about 18,- EUR

Kriegshilfsdienst-Kreuz = about 10,- EUR

Hindenburg-cross = about 5,- EUR

Greetings Solomon