News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi all,

Okay, okay... I got half way down the hall and realized... I nearly forgot to put up my KM dagger. This is one of my pride and joy pieces... :jumping::jumping: because I got this one from Jack Angolia on one of my visits, and just because I LOVE :love::love: KM daggers! :blush:

It's just the way I accepted it from him about twenty years ago (I'm simply not going to say it! :lol: Just put up with it... it's just the way it is! :lol: ) and IMHOP just as perty as the day I got it from him.

Admittedly not perfect but I hope I look this good at that age.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

This is the one dagger I never get tired of seeing. I had to pass on a West German model at about the same time I got this one... $100 and have regretted it :speechless::banger: ever since as I can never seem to find those... since they've all been "converted" over to WWII pieces. :angry::violent:

But I am soooooo glad I didn't pass on this one. Again, not absolutely perfect... but it's been there and done that. Oh the stories this stuff could tell if it could only talk.

Thanks for looking, :cheers:

Dan