News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

NSKK membership badge in gold

Hello thanks for the help you can bring me someone can tell me what exactly is the pin of the NSKK? Thank you for your help 

NSKK membership badge in 18ct gold avec 16 diamonds and 4 rubies, on a needle with safety clasp. with a weight of 6 g and 17 x 18 mm. In addition 7 original pictures.

20190724_100135.jpg

20190724_100211.jpg

20190724_100219.jpg

20190724_100233.jpg

20190724_100241.jpg

20190724_100255.jpg

20190724_100309.jpg

20190724_100314.jpg

20190724_100334.jpg

It is not a membership pin. There was no member of NSKK  with a rank that would require a diamond studded membership pin.

If anything, something unofficial. Question is the vintage. Judging by the finish (unpolished marks on the verso) and rather chaotic layout of stones, my guess would be circa 2000's (that's date, not its worth). IMO, of course.

Thank you but what exactly? is it genuine? I did some research and found nothing, however to bring to an expert is good gold 18 carat 750, with real diamonds and rubies, someone send me this different from the one I have

20190622_162952.jpg

No, in my opinion it is not genuine, pre 1945 item.

Are you the same person who posted this item on War Relics Forum?  Someone did but when the questions were posed in regards to this item, the original poster decided to pack it in.

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-combat-uniforms-related-insignia-third-reich/nskk-membership-badge-gold-diamonds-rubies-736703/

10 hours ago, Matthew Macleod said:

No, in my opinion it is not genuine, pre 1945 item.

Are you the same person who posted this item on War Relics Forum?  Someone did but when the questions were posed in regards to this item, the original poster decided to pack it in.

http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/non-combat-uniforms-related-insignia-third-reich/nskk-membership-badge-gold-diamonds-rubies-736703/

It is the same one. Also, why post it in the Weimar/Freikorps forum where it clearly does not belong? Is it because posting it in the TR forums will illicit the same strongly negative response and criticism the piece (and the poster) received on WRF? It's obvious looking at it, that it's cast and not of the quality one would expect from a German jeweler.

Edited by bolewts58

• 10 months later...