News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Hi all,

Okay, here's another one I could use all comments, info and if possible rough pricing on. Am extremely sorry for the poor pics. The one with the closeup of the eagle is the worst, I know. But that's more to show how there was a top and bottom eagle and the top would swing around like shown in the pic. More for that than any detail.

Did these before I discovered the camera had a macro setting. :blush:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Thanks, :cheers:

Dan

Guest Darrell

Hi all,

Okay, here's another one I could use all comments, info and if possible rough pricing on. Am extremely sorry for the poor pics. The one with the closeup of the eagle is the worst, I know. But that's more to show how there was a top and bottom eagle and the top would swing around like shown in the pic. More for that than any detail.

Did these before I discovered the camera had a macro setting. :blush:

Dan

Appears to be a Juncker. Too bad about the broken catch.

Edited by Darrell

Guest Darrell

Hi Darrell,

This one also went for $250. High, low or right on the money?

Dan

You sold it for that or bought it for that?

Guest Darrell

Hi Darrell,

Sold... long gone. So do I cry, jump up and down or be extra good to the buyer on our next transaction?

Dan

Well ... depends on when you sold it ... like inflation, things change. ;)

Hi Darrell,

Well, towards the end of last year... don't think things have changed alot since then... have they? :D

And again, both myself and the buyer gathered examples from the web and any other source we could think of... discussed it at length (seven hour call... was a large set of deals, and quite a few emails, etc.), averaged things out and we were both happy with the results. But again, I do always try to be fair when I sell things so if there was a big discrepancy and he paid too much I'd certainly want to try to make it up to him down the road as we periodically do deals. If I had the money right now I'd even offer to buy something like that back but I can guarantee you he gets attached. :D

He's been drooling over my TR stuff for years and years and was very happy to get what he got.

But as in other posts, I prefer to sleep good at night and I try to take care of my friends or even acquaintances. I like to be treated fairly and try to treat others the same way.

So this is all for my benefit... if he made out... I eat it and that's that. If we're even up we did good considering we were both shakey on pricing. If he lost I'll at least offer to make it up to him down the road... even though we were all agreed and happy with the deals.

Of course he may just say not to worry about it and that he's happy, and that of course is his choice.

Anyhow... give me some (I hope) good news that I (hopefully) don't have anything to worry about. Of course if he way underpaid (which I can't imagine being the case) please don't worry about me jumping off the water tower or anything... of course there is one about two blocks away... :rolleyes::lol:

Oh, any notions on the Minesweeper or the NSDAP's?

Will keep flying in a holding pattern.

Dan

Guest Darrell

I don't think you did too badly. Considering the catch was broken off ... I'd say you may have been in the right ball park.

Edited by Darrell

Hi Darrell,

Sorry, had to run out on a few errands. Just got back in. Whew! I'm relieved. Again I deeeeeeply appreciate all your help. You can start painting little pizza's on the side of your cockpit! You'll have a boat load if you ever come to our little town to visit. :D:cheers::cheers:

Dan