News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Bulgaria Order for Civil Merit Rare 1937 Emission with flat reverse medallion

This rare Emission was believed to be made around 1937 for a very short period

It has specific flat reverse medallion  . Also the text is different from the other emissions -Ferdinand ! 2 VIII 1891

003.JPG

Hi 922F

Thank you for the comment The Neck Cross is part of a Set This size Cross is used for the 3rd, 2nd and 1st Classes of this Emission

i have never seen yet Grand Cross Set from this Emission

The Order of Military merit from this Emission is far more difficult  to get I have seen only 2-3  pieces of it and mainly 5th Class with crown and without crown Sadly this nice Medal bar below is not mine

I have so far only one with a crown

01.9.JPG

005.JPG

realGem.jpg

• 4 years later...
    20 hours ago, Bratovanov.T said:

I have a sixth class with a crown with flat reverse but sadly I can't upload it here. Its says "file too big".

I have 6th Class of the Order for Military merit with crown with flat reverse image.png.eea34b4cfe231f33ccb497a4bd0c1f38.png

image.png.4309a5d26329361293e4864645e7ea82.png

Congrats

I think the 6th Classes from both Orders are quite rare

Here are some pics of my order for civil merit 6 class with crown! Bought it only for 135 euro (270 leva), that is the rarest order in my collection. (Keep in mind that I am only 17 and started collecting 10 months ago)

20240311_144923.jpg

20240311_145037.jpg

20240311_145136.jpg

Graff, do you have viber or Facebook? I have some questions about some orders?

20240311_144949.jpg

That is nice and with Original box Congrats

It is nice that younger people start collecting  17 Wow that is very young ..and already have a nice rare "bird" in your collection

Collecting is not only fun, but also keep the history alive

I do not have face book, Also i want to keep it as it is

Best regards

• 2 months later...