News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Help please

FOR VALOUR

• 3 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...

Hi David

I'm not sure what help you need.  Not my area at all but if you're looking for an ID, the hammer and sickle obviously say 'Communist' and what I take to be a rising sun at the bottom should be a clue as well.  Chinese?  My hunch, and that's all it is, is Asia rather than Europe.

That said, it is very crudely made, so it may be a copy of something rather than an original, but I don't know.  Can we see the back as well?  Maybe that will give somebody a clue.  Thanks.

Peter

• 3 months later...

Apologies for the delay in responding, the badge is a russian police officers issued between 1937/39 and an original piece.

Thank you and my apologies again. 

Regards David 

On 11/02/2020 at 22:56, FOR VALOUR said:

Hello, 

Looking for advice on this item please, thank you in advance. 

Regards David 

20200205_083715.jpg

20200205_083742.jpg

FOR VALOUR,

When you say "badge" are you referring to cap badge?  The prongs on the back would indicate that sort of use to me.  We still don't know what kind of help you are asking for.  You say its original so that can not be the question.  What exactly are your questions about this "badge"?

• 1 month later...

Just because I've found out what it is and been able to confirm its originality I always appreciate the thoughts and comments of you more experienced members on my items. I never take things at first sight hence joining a forum like this, foreign items although not my area have come my way in the 50 years i've collected and I thought sharing with other members was a good thing.