News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Political awards : Blood orders, NSDAP, SS long service awards...

Hello,

This is my first post on the forum ! I have been collecting TR badges for a few years. Now I focus my collection on political awards, items related to the annexion of Alsace and the occupation of Paris.

Here an overview of the badges I enjoy collecting ;) 

See you

IMG_6110A.jpg

IMG_6245.jpg

IMG_6306.jpg

Nice and highly desirable awards.  Have you done research to see the recipients of each of the Blood orders?  Hopefully, your collection was obtained earlier that the 2000, I would imagine that the price for the Blood orders would be several thousands of dollars now.   Quite impressive. 

Very jealous. 

Thanks for sharing.

Best Regards

JustinG

Nice collection. I like to collect these too ??

4134E4C4-6B6D-48BC-B877-E4D44B969BF4.jpeg

5E3BB406-4A46-4374-9E14-D89CDBD9C69A.jpeg

In fact I’m just about to take receipt of my second collectors book print run on the blood order collection subject. The first book was well received by collectors, I hope the second volume will be also. It features all my new collection in the past 5 years plus a special section at the end on my top5 most favourite medals. 

Edited by Jon fish
    Xtra photo

• 4 months later...

Thanks Justin!

Earlier than 2000 I was too young and could only afford a few common awards like EKs … so when I started collecting Blood orders the prices were already quite high … I have done some research to identify the recipients with some interesting results. Once the archives open again I should get more information

Here for example a cased Blood order #2909 that the previous owner purchased directly from the recipient, Franz Hansmann, 52 years ago in Munich.  He was SS Untersturmführer and active in the KL Auschwitz. Was also recipient of the GPB and TK ring.

IMG_5270.jpg

IMG_5294.jpg