News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Dear Forumites

could someone tell me if there is a Stammliste of the regiment mentioned in the title? I am looking for the entry of a Major v. Restorff, who was pensioned in 1817. Up to now I found this with help on a napoleonic forum:

Cap. Joachim v. Restorff, gebürtig aus Mecklenburg, 1813 Cap. und Komp.-Chef der 6. Komp. des 14. Infanterie-Regiments, stand früher im Regiment des Königs, 1815 Adjutant beim II. AK,
    EK 2 verliehen am 01.01. 1815 für Leipzig, am 20.03.1817 als Major verabschiedet.

It could be this person: Heinrich Joachim Franz (Heinrich) v. RESTORFF, preuss. Major, geboren am 04.12.1774 in Ludwigslust, gestorben am 11.03.1824 in Warnow mit 49 Jahren. (estimated with help of the v. R. family genealogist). But I would like to make sure.

He is one of the missing officers of the General Staff 1815.

Thanking you in advance for any help

David

David,

There is a limited Stammliste of sorts for IR 14.  It contain various Ranglisten and gives some information on those officers who entered and left the regiment over various periods up to 1900.

It shows a Capt. Joachim v. Restorff as Chef 6./IR 14 on 01.07.1814, b. St. II./IR 14 on 01.07.1815.  He was promoted to Major on 13.11.1815 and  retired on 20.03.1817.  Unfortunately, that is all there is.  That said, I think this is your man identified above.

Andy