News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

colored movie from munich 1937 - 1945

Hello Guys,

I just found an amazing movie showing a restored and colored version of Hitler and his circles / closer fellowship all wearing uniforms, medal bars and insignia. For me living in munich it was fascinating and disturbing on the same time to see all this and recognizing the place. So damned realistic.

By the way does anyone know who this SS man is, you can see in the pre view below, he seems pretty high placed, wears a bavarian military merit order with swords and everybody is listining to him, the lady in pink is admiring him as well and he wears the bloodorder as well. 

Edited by BlackcowboyBS

• 4 months later...
    On 04/08/2022 at 17:26, BlackcowboyBS said:

Hello Guys,

I just found an amazing movie showing a restored and colored version of Hitler and his circles / closer fellowship all wearing uniforms, medal bars and insignia. For me living in munich it was fascinating and disturbing on the same time to see all this and recognizing the place. So damned realistic.

By the way does anyone know who this SS man is, you can see in the pre view below, he seems pretty high placed, wears a bavarian military merit order with swords and everybody is listining to him, the lady in pink is admiring him as well and he wears the bloodorder as well. 

Very true and damn realistic as you said

• 6 months later...

I believe this color movie came out several years ago on VHS tape which I still have. It was titled "Good Morning Mr. Hitler" and was filmed by an amateur photographer living in Munich and working with the blessing of the party. The lady in pink is Frau Ley, seated next to her husband RL Ley.

Edited by JoeW