News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

North Vietnam-Medal of Friendship

nickstrenk

I went through all division but I have not found this medal with the certificate.In the past I had a few of these medals but without the certificate.I think I can be interesting to see the medal with the decree bestowed on Czechoslovak citizen.Medal is from common metal-gilted bronze but in a nice etue.Complete is not mine but it can be mine.

vd.webp

vdd.webp

vdr.webp

• 2 weeks later...

Hi nickstrenk,

Giấy chứng nhận (Award Certificate) is a preliminary document given, possibly along with the medal, while waiting for the main commendation document to arrive. Except for smaller awards or titles it may be the only document.  For orders & decorations, it is Giấy chứng nhận đeo Huân chương (Certificate of receiving Orders).  A typical official award document for the Friendship Decoration is as below (this specific document for example was sent later via the embassy, with additional letters).

The medal and suspension perhaps do not appear to be matched ?  Likewise, I didn't find any way to confirm the medal number and the certificate number, and surely certificates will be matched to any medal to better sell them.

I have an early working webpage on this medal at: http://www.vietnammedals.org/en/d/d-04_friendship_decoration.html (this website still under heavy construction...but this page is ok).

Rgds

d-04_friendship_decoration_cert_drv.jpg