News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

now for the big boys! 1/32 scale metal planes!

paddywhack

right well i saw the cool other thread on the 1/72 planes so heres my big scale models!!!! first up we got eric hartmans plane from 1944!!! its limited edition number 199!! all good!!

Edited by paddywhack

i got these in a model shop the 109 was dear it was 139 euros but the p51 was 79 and yeah its a pain displaying them as they are so big but they rock!!! :P

Edited by paddywhack

paddywhack,

Outstanding!!!

I have to find that Erich Hatmann's bird!

So you can do all that, open and close the cockpit, put up and down the wheels, have the access to the engine open or close?!... Boy, that looks great! :jumping:

Both the 109 and the P 51 come from the same manufacturer? A big difference on the price! :o

Thanks for posting these beauties!

Dolf

the hartman 109 plane is a limited edtion bird sadly! mine is 199 out of 2000 but thats why its so expesive! when i saw it i just HAD to have it!! and yup you can do all that stuff!!! great to have actuly you can have great "dogfights" when theres no one around!!! :cheeky::P

Edited by paddywhack

the hartman 109 plane is a limited edtion bird sadly! mine is 199 out of 2000 but thats why its so expesive! when i saw it i just HAD to have it!! and yup you can do all that stuff!!! great to have actuly you can have great "dogfights" when theres no one around!!! :cheeky::P

Thanks.

Well, at least at my age better there is no one around... :ninja::cheeky: otherwise they would put me in an asylum or something of the kind... :D:lol:

Dolf

he he i know what you mean!!! but not sure where you can get the hart man plane i was just in the right place at the right time and iv not seen any in dublin since!!

Edited by paddywhack

right well i saw the cool other thread on the 1/72 planes so heres my big scale models!!!! first up we got eric hartmans plane from 1944!!! its limited edition number 199!! all good!!

Hi paddywhack,

Got mine today (man, that was fast, left the UK before yesterday, delivered today! :D ), not a low number as yours (mine is 0684) but the same beautiful bird! :jumping:

As you already posted pics of yours I'm just posting a "couple" of mine... :cheeky:

Cheers,

Dolf :beer:

In flight...

Edited by Dolf

ssssssswwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these boys rock!!!!!!! and boy thats was fast to!!!!!!!! :beer::beer:

Yes, Sir :beer:

By the way, here is a picture of Oberst Erich Hartmann, wearing some German Award (not my field but it seems to be a Knight Cross with Oak Leaves?!... Please correct me if I'm saying anything possibly absurd :unsure: ).

Cheers,

Dolf :cheers: