News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Bulgarian Medal for Participation in the Patriotic War of 1944-1945

Hello, Everybody!

I wish you all a Happy New Year 2024🥂. Health, positive vibes, and lots of new goodies for your collections.

Just got today the following medal "For Participation in the Patriotic War 1944–1945". Awarded to Bulgarian or allied troops for participation in the war against the Axis from 9 September 1944 – 9 May 1945. Around 195,000+ were awarded. This document was awarded to Guards Sergeant Marinich Nikolay Petrovich, who was born in 1918. Nikolay Petrovich was drafted in the Novo-Prazhsky Military District Commissariat (Ukrainian SSR) of the Kirovograd region and served until the end of the war in the 22nd Guards Rifle Regiment, 9th Guards Rifle Division. He was awarded with the Medal "For Courage" on June 1st, 1943, and one Order of the Red Star on October 12th, 1943.

I made a small review of the medal itself. Here is the link to my YouTube channel. 

Br,
    SovPha

photo_2024-01-02_13-06-13.jpg