News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

MyHeritage gave this discount.

Hi Gents,

I thought this was worth a mention.

2 weeks ago I followed some link or other and it took me to the ‘MyHeritage’ site.

The information was behind the pay wall.

I decided to sign up for the 14 day free trial after which, unless cancelled, I would be charged £79 up front for a years access…

ED9360C6-C877-48DC-AB50-0269E873C303.thumb.jpeg.9e12b45474789cdbf0661b512d890446.jpeg

I didn’t fancy paying that and today,

on day 13 I cancelled my free trial.

I then got a further discount offered.., which I accepted.

D865F812-256F-4C9B-BF16-1F0276FFC716.thumb.jpeg.0f65004cbbeaa1861cf02f1e865ccf2d.jpeg

- Price reduced to £32.70 , for first year.
    - About 60p a week, to me, is worth paying…

So Gents, I just wanted to share this.

If like me 33 quid is a price you can accept, try doing the above.

If you are going to sign up with them anyway then try this to see if you can get this same offer.

If you are already signed up and paying full whack ££ then say you want a discount or you’re off & start a new account.(if you don’t have stuff stored)

You get the gist anyway…

Lastly, I’m happy to have a look on there for established Gents that need something they can ‘see’ is there but is behind the pay well.

cheers

tony 🍻

• 4 weeks later...
    On 17/03/2024 at 09:27, Farkas said:

Hi Gents,

I thought this was worth a mention.

2 weeks ago I followed some link or other and it took me to the ‘MyHeritage’ site.

The information was behind the pay wall.

I decided to sign up for the 14 day free trial after which, unless cancelled, I would be charged £79 up front for a years access…

ED9360C6-C877-48DC-AB50-0269E873C303.thumb.jpeg.9e12b45474789cdbf0661b512d890446.jpeg

I didn’t fancy paying that and today,

on day 13 I cancelled my free trial.

I then got a further discount offered.., which I accepted.

D865F812-256F-4C9B-BF16-1F0276FFC716.thumb.jpeg.0f65004cbbeaa1861cf02f1e865ccf2d.jpeg

- Price reduced to £32.70 , for first year.
    - About 60p a week, to me, is worth paying…

So Gents, I just wanted to share this.

If like me 33 quid is a price you can accept, try doing the above.

If you are going to sign up with them anyway then try this to see if you can get this same offer.

If you are already signed up and paying full whack ££ then say you want a discount or you’re off & start a new account.(if you don’t have stuff stored)

You get the gist anyway…

Lastly, I’m happy to have a look on there for established Gents that need something they can ‘see’ is there but is behind the pay well.

cheers

tony 🍻

Good Work Tony