News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

JUMPING JUNKERS JUNKER? BY JIMMINEY!

I would be very nervous of this. The quality isn't there that you would expect out of a Junckers. Notice how there was an attempt to remove the lower part of the ring, very sloppy. Ask for more pictures.

I would be very nervous of this. The quality isn't there that you would expect out of a Junckers. Notice how there was an attempt to remove the lower part of the ring, very sloppy. Ask for more pictures.

Hallo "Coastie" :beer: a request for more pictures has been sent, I await reply with baited breath, thats what you get from eating good Romanian Garlic :P

Just one question if the 1813 side is showing to the front then why would the "800" be visible surly this would be to the rear??

Edited by Kev in Deva

Hallo "Coastie" :beer: a request for more pictures has been sent, I await reply with baited breath, thats what you get from eating good Romanian Garlic :P

Just one question if the 1813 side is showing to the front then why would the "800" be visible surly this would be to the rear??

His description is very poor, of course "800" mark in on the reverse which is the 1813 side. I think Darrell is right I thought this one looked familiar. There is an American/British expression "Bad pennies always will turn up" . Consider this a bad penny.

What he is showing is the back side of a 1939 RK. :angry: And a fake one at that. Notice there is no oakleaves or crown on the 1813 side and the measurements are listed at 47.5 mm. A GK would be 58mm or so. You can bet your @$$ that if it was a real RK it would be called as such and that they would at least show a photo of the front with a covered swastika. On the second piece, it looks like a Latvian fake in an original case. I don't think it is original to an 1870 EK1, but it is original to something. :P Where the EK sits looks too small.

Well seems like the seller is in no rush to send pictures, so maybe he knows what we suspect "FAKE" :beer: of course if he bothers to reply all will be told.

Kevin in Deva :beer:

If it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, well, you know the rest. I see no one commented on the 1870. Both of these crosses are bad. The bad Junkers wanna be has been around for a while. Rears it's ugly head ever so often.

Well seems like the seller is in no rush to send pictures, so maybe he knows what we suspect "FAKE" :beer: of course if he bothers to reply all will be told.

Kevin in Deva :beer:

Finaly I got a reply but for some reason his text / message disapears of the screen after a few seconds if your click real quick it does take you to more pictures showing the hakenkreuz in full glory.

l my items add pictures You can see under site:

http://www.setservice.net/rogrer.htm

and

http://www.setservice.net/viking2.htm

Thank You

the second link leads to all his nasty-nazi items.

Kevin in Deva. :beer:

THAT? Is supposed to be the highest decoration the German government could give for bravery. :angry: Look at how the beading has been sanded down to "make it look used" and how all of the edges have been played with. And the cross hatching at the corners? :cheeky::speechless1::mad: .

Dan Murphy

THAT? Is supposed to be the highest decoration the German government could give for bravery. :angry: Look at how the beading has been sanded down to "make it look used" and how all of the edges have been played with. And the cross hatching at the corners? :cheeky::speechless1::mad: .

Dan Murphy

Hallo Dan, :beer: with regards the "Yunkers" its got about 1 hour 37 minutes to go and the bids have risen (9) from 900 Dollars to 1,051.00 Dollars, so it seems there is a sucker born every minute :P

The Japanese EK had 14 bids when the auction ended and was up to371 US Dollars, but the reserve was not met!!!

Kevin in Deva. :beer:

Edited by Kev in Deva