News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

DDR mini sports badge in bronze and document

For Hauptman and other DDR fans,

I have this mini DDR sportsabzeichen in bronze with urkunde. I was wondering appoxamitely what time frame it is from, and any other comments on this. Also, post yours if you have a match.

First, the badge.

Pat

Hi Pat,

Here's my grouping of DDR stickpins and minis including a bunch of wounds of several varieties, including one with the letter A at the bottom. It's the slightly bulkier looking one by itself to the left of the rest of the pack. No idea what that one was for. Any thoughts anyone?

[attachmentid=39868]

No idea on years or any details as I only got into collecting the wounds about six months ago. Before that I just had my full sized set.

As you can see I only need a round gold, triangular silver and a silver and gold stickpin to finish out those sets.

I like the highlights on yours. Great pic... so, what kind of scanner are you using? :cheeky:

Like the Urkunde. It's not been issued though... same as my document collection which I'll be posting soon. But I definitely like it! :love::jumping::jumping:

Thanks! :cheers:

Dan

Edited by Hauptman

Thanks Dan,

Nice set you have there, I like the small oval ones. To answer your question I'm using an Agfa 1212u scanner on my MAC (the cadillac of computers) and scanning at 300 dpi, then alter the size in Photoshop and save as a 72 dpi jpeg. A lot easier than a camera!

Cheers,

Pat

Thanks Dan,

Nice set you have there, I like the small oval ones. To answer your question I'm using an Agfa 1212u scanner on my MAC (the cadillac of computers) and scanning at 300 dpi, then alter the size in Photoshop and save as a 72 dpi jpeg. A lot easier than a camera!

Cheers,

Pat

Hi Pat,

Thanks! :D Do you mean the ones third row up from the bottom with a silver and two bronze? :rolleyes:

Dan :cheers:

Yep, the ones with the closed pin on the back, third row up from bottom missing the gold. I think it is the same type as the one I posted, just a neat little badge with good details and a classic design.

Cheers,

Pat

Yep, the ones with the closed pin on the back, third row up from bottom missing the gold. I think it is the same type as the one I posted, just a neat little badge with good details and a classic design.

Cheers,

Pat

Hi Pat,

The last three rows... the last three in each row... Happy Birthday! :P:D They'll be on their way to their new home soon! :beer:

Dan :cheers: