News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

M38 Para Helmet price?

Does anyone have a clue as to what the going price for a mid to late war M38 Fallschirmjager helmet, with no decal, is?

To give you an idea, the same as can be see on page 69 in the Robert Kurtz book, German Paratroops!

Cheers,

James

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the reply! Yes, they are getting up there in price. I did some looking and have seen them well over the 4K mark. I'll have to part with the one that I have and would like to know what to put on it. I imagine if I wait another week or two the price will go up again! I'm just glad that I obtained my Para stuff before prices went mental!

Cheers,

James

Unless I find one in a yard sale, I will never have one. I cannot bring myself to pay 3500(at least) for the helmet!

Bill Shea is starting to sell them for 10,000 dollars!!! :speechless1:

Hi Paul,

This is not a very good photo, and, it doesn't show the helmet I mentioned, but here is an idea of what I have.

Cheers,

James

Nice manniquin! What type of eagle does the smock have? I look forward to seeing more of the helmet, when you get a chance!

Regards

Paul