News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Unusual Volksmask Container

Kyles bullets,

If you see another and it is cheap and chearful you should take it. German ebay is a very good source of stuff.

I don't doubt there are plenty out there and I must have walked past 100s of them over my 26 years in Germany but you have to know they exist to collect them I suppose. If you don't notice the Luftshutz property mark then it is just a black thing amongst the junk.

Jock :)

I already have one of these luftschutz ones in the small blue canister you mentioned earlier. Mask is in good shape with perfect pliable leather. I meant to bid but forgot about it as there was one of those really late war Luftschutz armbands that just says LS. It was in very faint blue ink. I'll see if I can recover the photos some how. It didn't have the papers like yours.