News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

I have been in contact with a lady who is having Repro insignia custom made and selling them on Ebay. She seems to be a very nice lady, who answered all of my questions in a through and kind manner.

First, I will show you some pics that some of you might have seen around.

Here are some Admin, highest level. These are not hard to decern as repros, yet to the newbe... I guess that the less desireable admin stuff is no longer safe.

Here is her email response to my questions.

Paul,

thanks for your kindy eMail. I've been dealing with hand-embroidered articles since 1989. Therefore I know that the quality has to be excellent. I've been working with several companies in South East Asia. All my collar tabs are done according to my sketches which I have taken - being German - either from originals which I found or bought in the internet or from original sketches.

Mostly all of our collar tabs (specially German Luftwaffe) have got the buckram backing. But there are still some collar tabs around which have a different backing. But all new productions will surely be with buckram at the back.

Brigit

Here are a couple of additional examples. Please Bear in mind that she has tabs from many other branches of the TR as well(SS, DLV, SHD, and ect), including some really obsure units. Again, she is selling them as repro, yet my concern is the person who buys them from her.

Regards

Paul