News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Soviet aircraft Officers daggers (КОРТИК ВВС)

Sergey

Beautiful dagger, Sergey. Do you have more from your uncle or other members of your family? Can you tell us more about your uncle?

I would love to add an Army Dagger to my collection, but allways some soviet orders come across my way, which i had to have, when i finally decided to buy one...

Gerd

Beautiful dagger, Sergey. Do you have more from your uncle or other members of your family? Can you tell us more about your uncle?

I would love to add an Army Dagger to my collection, but allways some soviet orders come across my way, which i had to have, when i finally decided to buy one...

Gerd

I shall try to make it but a little bit later

• 3 weeks later...

Sergey,

I would love to hear more about your family's service, too!!

:beer: Doc

It is the daggers owner Logvinov Vladimir at the left. The photo is made on June, 6th, 1945 in the city of Breslau. In a photo friends - arrows-radio operators of planes IL-2. They have left school of pilots in the end 44 years. Took part in fights in East Prussia. The photo is made for some time before sending to the Far East where they took part in war with Japan. Has finished war on island Sakhalin. Then flied by planes Il-28. In the end of the fiftieth years flied by plane Tu-16. At the height of Cold war took part in fighting patrolings in Northern Sea and at coast of the Great Britain

This photo is made in the beginning of the sixtieth years when Khruschev has started to reduce Soviet aircraft .The uncle spoke as in air station in г Kalinin (naw-Twer) new planes pressed the tank on a runway. Khruschev considered, that the rocket era begins . And as aircraft-favourite child Stalin. And Khruschev did not love Stalin and all that is connected with it

• 2 weeks later...
    • 4 weeks later...

Sergey, thanks for the stories and pictures of your relatives. I look forward to the other photos, you talked about.

Gerd

I apologize my cousine have not allowed to show other photos .