News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

St Christopher and Nevis: Medal of Honour

Likely designed by P. Eagleton and made for/marketed via either Bezant [mid-late 1990s] or Worth (Bahamas) [late 90s through present]. Believe that a complete system consisting of at least two orders and several medals exist, or were at least designed.

My research has so far thrown up the following: -

Order of the National Hero

Star of Merit

Medal of Honour

Order of St Christopher and Nevis

Independence Medal 1983

However the Medal of Honour is the only one I have found a picture of, although I do know the ribbons for the Order of St Christopher & Nevis and for the Independence Medal. The first 3 were instituted in 1998, the Order of St Christopher & Nevis in 2005.

Now you know as much as I do...

My research has so far thrown up the following: -

Order of the National Hero

Star of Merit

Medal of Honour

Order of St Christopher and Nevis

Independence Medal 1983

However the Medal of Honour is the only one I have found a picture of, although I do know the ribbons for the Order of St Christopher & Nevis and for the Independence Medal. The first 3 were instituted in 1998, the Order of St Christopher & Nevis in 2005.

Now you know as much as I do...

You can find some additional information in the book of Guy Stair-Sainty (World Orders of Knighthood and Merit), Chapter 19, page 1537, under "Saint Kitts and Nevis (Formerly the Federation of Saint Christopher and Nevis)"

Dragomir