News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

Wessel, Is your plate a Pohl Julteller? My two Jultellers are like Mr. West's which were for presention by Himmler and in white. The colored versions were thought to have been possibly produced by another concern other than Allach. These colored plates were sold to the public.

Yes, mine is an Oswald Pohl plate. I picked it up quite cheap a few years ago.

I'm not really into plates, and hence only want another Pohl to go with this one in the other cabinet!...The other Allach plates are expensive and for the money I'd rather get another animal.

• 9 months later...

...another Pohl plate for the cabinet!

I really like the horsman, really! nice !!! Just beautiful !!! Tha plate is a gem too, but i resonally prefer the white ones.

Do any of you comrades have Julfest plates 1937 and 1940?

Edited by MasterBo

• 2 months later...

I don't know why Allach never produced their own figure of the Bamberger Reiter, given the figure's significance to the SS.

Himmler always thought the figure represented Henry the Fowler (which it most probably didn't) and, as we all know from the headline here,.........................

Hello, Robin, would you please post more pictures of the candle holder? the one with the painted hearts.

And if you ever want to sell The Bamberger Reiter, please let me know.

Best regards.

Edited by MasterBo