News Ticker
  • I am now accepting the following payment methods: Card Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay and PayPal
  • Latest News

• 5 weeks later...
    • 3 months later...
    • 4 weeks later...
    • 4 months later...

Yes, very nice Erich!

Philippe...do you still have your Allach site?

[/quote

Thanks guys, this is the 1st Political figure in my collection. Mint examples are getting near impossible to find and I was lucky to get one.

Erich...looks like the MCF web site has folded, which is a great pity as that had a lot of Allach enthusiasts. Maybe we will just have to keep his on going!

I haven't been collecting for a while and will be abroad for some time so I don't think I will be adding anything in the next few months.

I like the Fox and it is one animal I have no example of....this Terrier is my last acquisition.

Yes, very nice Erich!

Philippe...do you still have your Allach site?

Hello Wessel,

Thanks for your message, unfortunately I have closed it since 2008.

I hope I'll be back before the end of the year on the internet with a new website dealing with german arts 1933-1945 (painting / scuptures / period documentations) and nice historical decoratives items.

All the best,

Philippe

That's good news, Philippe...I'll look out for your web site.

A couple of years ago I bought one of my first 'art' pieces from you (the Rosenthal Munchen 1939 vase), and it still graces my living room!

That's good news, Philippe...I'll look out for your web site.

A couple of years ago I bought one of my first 'art' pieces from you (the Rosenthal Munchen 1939 vase), and it still graces my living room!

Very nice Wessel, your Foxl would go well with my sitting version! I hope that more collectors will add their pieces to this thread to keep it going. Have a nice trip! Best, Erich

• 1 month later...
    • 7 months later...

Leftoveres of the dinner set made by Allach. Almost half of the set got broken, mostly the large pieces deu to the extrimely poor packaging. The seller didnt really give a rats ass,

Edited by MasterBo